Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 14, 2016

Boo!

Hello, fellow stamp lovers!  Julie here today. Are you ready for Halloween?  I have a super cute Halloween card to share with you.

I like Halloween to be cute, not spooky, so these 2 rubber stamps from Great Impressions Stamps were perfect for this card. 



I used F617 Caped Buddies and A135 Boo! on this card.

After stamping F617 Caped Buddies onto white card stock, I colored the image with Copic markers, then stamped A135 Boo! onto some white space near the colored image. 

I'm trying to get enough Halloween cards made for all the residents in my nursing home.  Add another to the pile!

Great Impressions Stamps has a monthly challenge going on that goes all month. It's Anything Goes.  Come join us! 


Check out the many awesome stamps in the Great Impressions Online Store.  You'll find free shipping on orders over $25!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...