Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 28, 2016

Fa la la la la!

Greeting, fellow stamp lovers! Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers with a recap of a Christmas card I made a few months ago.

Since Christmas is looming ever closer, and we cardmakers are feeling the need to "get those cards made", I thought I'd showcase this card...



This card features E815 Singing Birds and D472 Fa la la la la.

I colored E815 Singing Birds with Copic markers.  I added a bit of Icicle Stickles glitter glue to their hats for some added sparkle. 

Check out all the wonderful Christmas stamps in the Great Impressions Store.  You won't be disappointed!

1 comment :

Patti J said...

Those little singing birds just make me smile! Thanks for sharing, Julie!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...