Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 3, 2016

Have a Wonderful Day ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a card I created for Breast Cancer Awareness featuring Great Impressions Stamps.


I recently ordered the Have a Wonderful Day Sentiment (F231). I love the sentiment with the butterfly. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and this stamp is a perfect match. I stamped the sentiment with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink on Strathmore Cold Press Watercolor Paper, and went to work watercoloring the image and background with my Marvy Markers ... #57 Rose Pink, #20 Magenta, and a bit of #75 Sky Blue.


I really love how the image pops against the soft colors.

The October Great Impressions Challenge is live so make sure you stop by for all of the details, and if you use some Great Impressions Stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...