Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 10, 2016

Thank You Card Set ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a set of A-1 Thank You cards I created featuring Great Impressions Stamps.

I'm participating at a Craft Fair this weekend at a local school, and here is one of the projects I created for the sale.


I pulled out my much loved Elegant Butterflies (J119) along with the Being You Sentiment (D509). Using various inks I created a 1/2-inch panel on the left side of each card and envelope. I then used my Misti to stamp the butterflies and sentiment on each card, and I also added a butterfly to each of the envelopes. Using the Misti allowed my stamping to be identical on all of my cards. Love this piece of equipment.

I've used this technique in the Fall last year on a full size card and I really love the design/layout. Once done with all my stamping I added some enamel dots, and tied the bundle of cards up with some twine.


We all need extra Thank You cards in our stash, and I know that the parents attending this weekends event will be looking for some. I went with Fall colors for my panel, but you can use any seasonal colors with this design.

The October Great Impressions Challenge is live so make sure you stop by for all of the details, and if you use some Great Impressions Stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...