Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween Treats ...

Good morning and Happy Halloween to one and all! Ruza here to share a cute way to hand out Halloween Treats featuring the Happy Halloween Sentiment (E811) from Great Impressions Stamps.


I saw a video on Facebook not long ago showing how to make these quick and easy origami treat holders. Unfortunately, I don't have a link for you but I will share how I made them.

Take a 6x6 sheet of paper and folder it in half like a triangle.

  

 



I made 24 of these using a 6x6 pad of Halloween Design Paper. Once all of the treat holders were made I then stamped the Happy Halloween Sentiment on 24 circles, wrote my daughter's name on them, then added some Red Stickles dripping down the sides to represent blood. Once they were all dry I attached each circle to a treat holder with my Tim Holtz Tiny Stapler, and stuffed them with a treat.

Here is what they look like filled up. Now I only took a picture of 2 of them side by side.


The October Great Impressions Challenge ends tonight. However, our November Challenge goes lives on Sunday, November 6th.

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...