Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 23, 2012

Birthday Wishes


Good Monday morning to you all!
It's a brand new week and life is good!

Today I am sharing a card I made for my special Auntie.
She doesn't live close by, so I don't get to see her nearly enough.
She is one of my biggest crafty supporters.  She may be just a tad prejudice (grin!) but she thinks anything I create is wonderful.  So needless to say I love her dearly!


I've been into circle cards lately.  Really super easy to make with my Nesties.
My flower is made from felt which gives my card plenty of extra dimension.
To highlight my sentiment I paper pierced around my circle.

Supplies
Not Shown:  Felt and Ribbon Scrap
Birthday Wishes Stamps Retired, New stamp shown below


InLinkz.com


Have you all had a chance to enter our monthly challenge?
The theme is anything with a flower.  You've got till the end of the month
to get your entry in.  Check out the deets here.
All of us on the DT are having so much fun admiring all your work!


Hope everyone isn't sick of me yet...
because I will be back tomorrow with a fun one!

Hugs,

Jenny

5 comments :

Deloris said...

Very cute! Love your circle cards!

Angela said...

Love the size of the circle cards and you're auntie must know a thing or two about lovely cards - you do make great cards; this one is no exception! :)

Dawnll said...

This is a beauty! Love the shape and wonderful colors. Bet your Aunty Loves it!

Migdalia said...

A very Lovely Card!Great Job!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a great card!! Love the design! Great papers used!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...