Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 2, 2012

New things!

Happy Monday. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 

Thanks to everyone who played our very first challenge!

This is the start of a new month so we have a new challenge and a new SOM.

I could not resist the new stamps. As y'all know I love love love love shoes.

So here is my creation for the day.


I used the new stamp Butterfly Shoe (F523) and the sentiment Nothing Happens (E755).


I embossed the shoe with Sparkle n Sprinkle's black detail embossing powder. 
I also embossed the sentiment with Tuscan Star embossing powder for sparkle.


I used some ribbon from Really Reasonable ribbon and the new Bo bunny papers. Who doesn't love butterflies? I love these shoes. I wish they were real. Reminds me of some Carlos Santana would make. I don't I could ever see something this great in Jessica Simpson's line.

Well I hope you enjoyed my card. Check back tomorrow to see what Jenny has for you!



3 comments :

Deloris said...

Very cute! Love your coloring, that fun saying and that pretty shoe too! More stamps to add on my wish list.

Jenny said...

The shoe is lovely Shanna - pretty card!

Angela said...

Carlos Santana...feminine and flashy! :) Great choice of paper and colors, Shanna!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...