Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, April 20, 2012

Thinking of You


It's Friday!!

No fun plans for me this weekend, but that's okay as I am playing catch up at home.
Finishing up some Spring cleaning with hopefully enough time left to get some crafting in.
I sometimes reward myself for cleaning by treating myself to craft time after. (grin!)
Does anyone else do that?

Today's card came about from playing with a loopy edge punch.  
I think it has a bit of an Asian flair with the "fan" I created.


Supplies
Not Shown:  Ribbon Scrap


I'll be looking for more entries for our monthly challenge this weekend.
Love to come visit you and see your work!
  The challenge will be up until the end of the month.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Jenny

4 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun colors used along with a great layout!

Deloris said...

Very cute! Love that pleated flower!

LauraJane:) said...

Hey Jenny,
I too REWARD myself with crafting time after doing other tasks.
It's a reward that does NOT go to my waistline!
Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Unknown said...

What a great display on his card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...