Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sometimes...


Hey Peeps!

Did you get your fill of those over this Easter weekend?  (lol!)  
Jenny here for Shanna who is a little under the weather.

A fun circle card today with a sentiment I can totally relate to!
Kind of feels how my entire last week went.  But today is a fresh start
and I am going to finally get some serious crafting
 in which always brightens my mood.I


All the papers on my card are from "My Mind's Eye - On the Bright Side.
I used the rusty orange color in the collection for my main panel, a striped green for the top doily and Kraft by SU for the doily behind it.  My elephant is paper pieced with a "Krafty" 
color from the same collection. Isn't he sweet?  
The butterfly is also paper pieced from 
The Bright Side and popped on. 


My A-dorable stamps are of course from Great Impressions Stamps 
brand new on line store.

Supplies
Not Shown:  Ribbon and Button from Stash

InLinkz.com
Have you heard about our latest monthly challenge?
Anything with a flower qualifies you for a great prize from Great Impressions Stamps!
Click here to check it out!

Be back tomorrow!

Hugs,

6 comments :

Deloris said...

What a cutie! Love the circle shaped card and the fun paper pieced critters!

Deloris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna Shands said...

Great job. Thanks so much. I just mustered strength to get on and check this out. I have so many blogs to look at and no energy to do. Thanks for being my cover up today. Love the elephant.

Karen B. said...

Such a super cute card, and a great shaped card too!

Angela said...

kuh-yoot! :) Are the scallop borders offset? I love how they look in the pictures!

Jenny said...

Yep, Angela the borders are offset..thanks for the sweet comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...