Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Challenge #2~Lot's of Flowers

Happy Sunday AND...Happy April's Fool's Day to everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for the week coming! Easter is only a week a way (as my son keeps reminding me) so I hope your prepared for that as well!

Since it's a new month...it's time for a new challenge! Also...I would love for you to help us out and display this badge on your blogs...I'd love to double..or even better...triple the amount of entries we have this month and I think with more advertising we can do just that!


Thank you to those of you that joined us this past month and I have a winner! Winner was picked by random.org

CHALLENGE #1 Winner:
if you will send me an email I will get your info from you and let you know about your prize! april_lower@yahoo.com
Congrats!!


CHALLENGE #2
Flowers....lot's of flower
Spring is here...finally...and we all know that April showers bring May flowers and if you are in the south...flowers are already in bloom so I want to see your projects with some flowers on them!


Deloris:
Who's ready for spring??? Deloris is...lol...love these colors...love this image...love the butterflies...okay...I love it all!



Angi:
Clean and Simple does it!!! That flower is sooo darn cute!




Jenny:
Oh goodness...I love that twine stitched through that bottom layer and those adorable cut out butterflies...love the saying!



Shanna:
She has flowers all over the place on her card...look at that stunning DP and OMG...I love  those roses!!!




Don't forget you can play along all month long, you don't need to use a GI image but if you do you get entered two times into the drawing and spread the word!!!







16 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful cards ladies!! Love flowers!!

Angela said...

Congrats Irit! Beautiful piece.

karen irvine said...

thank you, deloris, for the nice comment and for letting me know about your challenge! I love Great Impressions stamps! I wish our craft store carried them. and the dt cards are beautiful!

Ann Marie Governale said...

Thanks Deloris for visiting my blog. I just entered my card and became a follower, too. I have many Great Impression stamps and LOVE them. I am inspired now to take them out and play. There used to be a shop here that ran the monthly GI classes but sadly no more. I do, however, continue to purchase and use the stamps. Just love them! xxx Ann Marie

Liz said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to enter your challenge.

Tine said...

Hi all and all the best with your new challenges. Lovely theme and glad to be playing along with you this month.
Tine :)

Anonymous said...

fab dt cards great challenge off to post your blinkie on my blog tracy xx

NancyD said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to your challenge. I have lots of Great Impressions stamps and did not know there was a challenge. NancyD

Unknown said...

These Are such lovely designs.
Thanks for the challenge.

Unknown said...

Thank you Deloris for inviting me to the challenge! I'm excited to be following this blog. :)

Oliva Ohlson said...

Hi Jenny! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a very nice comment and inviting me to come visit and play!
Oliva

Scrap n Yap with Carolyn said...

Just discovered your blog today!! So glad I did, as I happen to have a card to enter! Also became a follower!

Becky Green said...

Oooops! Guess I missed this challenge! Someone directed me here to post my creation! BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS! :)

Jenny said...

You didn't miss us Becky...Mr. Linky is up through the end of the month :)

cotnob said...

Thank you for the great challenge and gorgeous DT inspiration.
Pauline
x

Becky Green said...

Have ALL the winners been announced???? When is the next challenge to come???? I thought it was the first Sunday of the month! Is someone asleep at the wheel???? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...