Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 30, 2012

Good morning and Happy Monday. Glad to finally have a post ready and up. I am glad to be making a little something.

Well lets get to my card. I made this for a team member because she has covered for me time and time again. Jenny is wonderful and great and she is always on top of her game and prepared. Thanks so much for helping me out!

I kept this really clean and simple.  I used the stamp Thanks with Flowers



I used several ink pads to color the stamp then finished the centers off with come Sparkle N Sprinkle Champagne Glitter. I used several colors of twine to finish off the top of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you stop by to see what Jenny makes for you tomorrow!

3 comments :

Angela said...

Cute card, Shanna! Lovin' the rainbows...

Jenny said...

Awww....Shanna you are too sweet!! Thanks for the pretty card...sending hugs!

Deloris said...

Very cute! Love the multicolored twine at the top!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...