Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Blue Skies...

Happy Saturday!

What a fun time I had, creating a card to share today, using some great stamps from Great Impressions.

For this card, I used:


This little Birdie is a cutie patootie!

I had a great time making this center step card.
If you have any questions, let me know!

See you next Saturday with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions

I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Patti, so cheerful and fun!

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE your fun and cheery colors, Patti! This is absolutely darling, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Super Cute! LOVE your design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...