Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 13, 2015

Fancy Pants Flamingos


Hi, friends!  I'm back today with another card using fabulous Great Impressions stamps!  Today I'm sharing a fun, summery card with you all, complete with pink flamingos!  Take a peek...


Fun, right?!  I started by heat embossing the image, G372 Flamingos in Flip Flops, in gold, then watercoloring it.  In hindsight, I think embossing in either clear or white would have been better, but it's all good. ;)  A few gems accent these three fabulous birds, pun intended. ;)


I created a faux Polaroid frame for my image with black cardstock.  Then, I heat embossed part of a sentiment from the OWH102 Missing You Set.  I added a seashell, flower, and another rhinestones for a bit more bling and to help anchor the focal panel.


Some fun papers, ribbon, and punched chevron arrows completed this card.  I love the way it turned out!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:


2 comments :

Unknown said...

I love your fancy pink flamingoes....fabulous layout and design!

Patti J said...

Wowzers, Mynn! This is beautiful. Love your design, and you have done a wonderful job of showcasing those flamingos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...