Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Life's Better...

Happy Saturday!

Today, I'm sharing a card made with some really fun, new stamps,

For this card, I used:


Oh my goodness, that Sparky is so cute!  He's been popping up in so many Great Impressions creations, that I thought he needed a little R and R at the beach!

He was stamped on some white cardstock. I masked him, and overstamped with the sand, two or three times, until I got a great little sand pile.  Then, I colored the background water and sky with some copics.  The mask came off, and Sparky was colored with Copic markers.  I used some dies to give him a fun frame.

The best embellishment ever were the wee sunglasses!  A friend gave me a few of these many years ago, and while looking for googly eyes, I found them.  Looks a bit like Mr. Hollywood, right?  SO glad that I didn't have any googly eyes!

I'll be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions

I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Your card is SUNsational! ;) Love Sparky and his sparkly glasses! (wouldn't need them today on the beach though--overcast!) Fabulous beach scene!

Unknown said...

Ha, I just love it! So fun and just makes me wish I were near a beach!

Mynn xx said...

Patti, this is TOO CUTE! I adore those fabulous glittery sunglasses--where did you find those?! Fabulously created scene, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...