Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Monogram Stationary ...

Good morning and Happy Hump Day! Ruza here to share another project featuring the awesome Great Impressions Stamps.


I really enjoy making personal stationary for friends and family, and decided to make some for myself using the Monogram Flourish "R" (E607). For this set of 3-1/2" x 5" note cards I stamped the monogram with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it a bit, and went over the flourish with my Copic 0.3 Multi-Liner Pens. Each monogram was cut out with one of my dies, and popped onto my airbrushed background with 3D foam tape. These were quick and easy to make.


I picked up some Gold Deco Foil for another project I'm working on, and decided to make another card featuring the Monogram Flourish "R" (E607). I stamped the monogram with watermark ink, embossed it with clear embossing powder and then rubbed the Gold Deco Foil over the monogram. Mind you, it sounds easier that it was. I had to used a lot of arm strength for the foil to adhere to the monogram. I'll have to pick up some gold embossing powder for next time. The stripes were easier to create. I used 1/8" double-sided tape, and then rubbed on the foil. I really love how elegant this card turned out.


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!


3 comments :

Unknown said...

Ruza, these are beautiful AND elegant!

Mynn xx said...

These are all just totally gorgeous, Ruza! LOVE the soft colors, but I think the gold is my fave! Awesome! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Ruza, these are stunning! I love these monogram stamps, and you've showcased them beautifully!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...