Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

You are in my thoughts ...

Good morning and Happy Hump Day! Ruza here with my first project as a Designer for Great Impressions. I am super excited to be here, and hope that you are inspired by my creations!

Summer is in full swing, and I couldn't resist create a card with the adorable Summer Days (E453) stamp.


The adorable Summer Days (E453) stamp is perfect for paper piecing. I colored the adorable bear with my Copic Markers, fussy cut him out and paper-pieced him together on top of the colorful blanket.


I matched the stamp with the Thought (B176) stamp since he is just laying on the blanket chillin' and thinking.

Here's another look at Summer Days (E453) stamp ...


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Love your sweet little bear! Your Designer Papers are a perfect choice, so bright and sunny! Congrats on your 1st Post! Whahoo!

Mynn xx said...

Ruza, this is TOTALLY darling! I am in LOVE with the fun summery colors and patterns! Beautiful debut, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

How sweet! What a great job you did with the paper piecing and what a fun summer card!

Patti J said...

What a cute card, Ruza! Great choice of stamps...love these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...