Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 24, 2015

Charming Lighthouse

Hello again, and a fabulous Friday to each of you! It's great to have you stop by today. We so appreciate our faithful followers! Now, let's all take a trip to the beach!
 I colored my image Seaside Lighthouse G305 with watercolor pencils and used chalks for the sky.
Ahh, I can almost hear the seagulls and feel the sand between my toes, can't you?
Best wishes for a beautiful, restful day.
http://studiomcreations.weebly.com/

2 comments :

Donna Phelan said...

Fantastic....love your scene and then all of the little wonderful accents, wave texture, the charms and the way you looped the 'rope'. Well done!

Mynn Kitchen said...

Such a fabulous card, Emily! I LOVE the great twine frame you created--and the charms add the perfect amount of shine! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...