Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Get Well Wishes to One of Our Own

Hello, friends!   A few of us are taking over Patti's post for Great Impressions today.  She's taking a bit of a break for medical reasons so we thought we'd let her know we're thinking about her.  Please stop by and wish her well.  Feel better soon, Patti!!!








Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Thinking Aboutcha, Patti! ((((hugs)))

Unknown said...

Hope you're back on your feet again real soon Patti!

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, girls...this is so very sweet of you! I'm the luckiest girl in the world to get to work with such classy, talented ladies. Thank you all! As for my health, I think I turned a corner today. No more fever, BP and HR are within normal ranges, etc. I even walked VERY slowly on my 'dreadmill' for 1/4 mile today. Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!

Mynn xx said...

Lovely cards, gals! Hope you're back to 100% soon, Patti! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...