Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Glittered Butterflies

Happy Tuesday! 
 

 
This is a small little note card measuring 3.75" x 3.75" perfect to use as a sweet little gift card.  I used the Great Impressions stamp C270 Butterfly Trio.  I stamped the image numerous times using Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I colored all of the pretty little butterflies using Copic Markers.   
 
 
I doused the entire panel with glitter, the sparkle is so much prettier in real life.  Using a lacy square die, I threaded my ribbon through and tied a little bow topped with a hot pink rhinestone.  I also stamped the Butterfly Trio onto a matching envelope.
 
Our Great Impressions August Challenge, Add A Sentiment, is still going strong, check it out!   And remember to upload your Great Impressions creations into our Customer Gallery.  Prizes will be awarded at the end of the year for some lucky participants!
 
Thanks so much for coming by!
 
Enjoy~~



3 comments :

Unknown said...

Super sweet Donna, and I could see this being used for so many different occasions! Love the matching envelope too!

Patti J said...

How pretty this is, Donna! Love the glitter, and your ribbon is such a pretty touch - thanks for sharing!

Mynn xx said...

Love the glittery goodness on this card, Donna! Fabulous use of the stamp, too! Such fun paper you created! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...