Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Smiling Whale ...

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Ruza here to share another project featuring the awesome Great Impressions Stamps.


I had a card to make for my daughter to mail out and decided on this adorable Smiling Whale (G373) stamp. I pulled out one of my Tri-fold Notecards. This way my daughter will have a lot of room for to do her thing.


I did some water coloring for this project. I'm still learning my way but I think the recipient will love it. For the ocean I water colored the blue, stamped the Water Swirl Border (H200) with white pigment ink, and then cut the top for the swirls.


I added a 1/4" border of water colored paper along the bottom of each fold, and added the Just Floating (E648) sentiment stamp on the first fold.

This card will actually be used as a Thank you card to some very special people. A picture of my daughter holding the gift they provided the funds for will be added to one of the panels of the card.

Here's another look at the Smiling Whale (G373) stamp ...


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!


3 comments :

Unknown said...

Looks like whale of a good time! ;) Love the bright happy colors, so FUN!

Mynn xx said...

Ruza, this is WHALE-Y cute! ;) I am in LOVE with the gorgeous bright colors and fun fold! Beautiful creation, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

So cute, love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...