Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 24, 2015

Seize the Daisies...


Hello again, friends!  It's Monday, so that means I get to share another creation with you that uses some fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I'm sharing a fun card using one the *NEWEST* sentiments, and it is a pun!  I LOVE IT!  Take a peek...

I decided to use the sentiment, D507 Seize the Daisies, as the center of...a daisy!  I'm a pun lover, so it was inevitable. ;)  Some leaves were added to reinforce the floral idea, plus a few other goodies.  The sentiment was highlighted with some Sakura glitter gels pens, too.


I just LOVE the way this turned out, and I hope you do, too!  Please let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below for me to read. :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:
http://www.greatimpressionsstamps.com/ecommerce/shop/new.html

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Love that stamp and your pretty pretty card! Making it the center of an actual daisy was clever! Love it!

Unknown said...

Super cute and clever Mynn!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Mynn! I just love daisies :-) Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...