Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 17, 2015

Sending You A Line


Hello again, friends!  It's Monday, so that means I get to share another creation with you that uses some fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I'm sharing a fun card using some of my favorite stamps, and it is so darling!  Take a peek...

I created a water colored and paper pieced scene using F550 Clothes On A Line and D461 Sending You A Line.  I paper pieced the clothes line and added some faux stitching, vintage patterned papers, and doily quarters too.




I just LOVE the way this turned out, and I hope you do, too!  Please let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below for me to read. :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Beautiful background, love your faux stitching, it looks so real! Great images sentiment too, of course!

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Mynn! Love the paper pieced clothes and watercolored bg.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Great paper piecing and I love the doilies on the background!

Patti J said...

OH my....How cute is this, Mynn!!! Love the image, and your watercoloring is just gorgeous. Great job, as always! Thanks for inspiring!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...