Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happy Summer Days ...

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Ruza here to share another project featuring the awesome Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card features the Summer Days (D354) sentiment and Surf Boards (F476) stamps.

I did something a little different for this weeks project. First my card is 5" x 7-1/2". Second, my medium for coloring the images are watercolor markers, distress ink, gelatos, and a paint brush with water.

To start I colored the stamps with markers and stamped the images, and then I used a paint brush and water to move the ink around to get the watercolor look. I then put some colors on a palette and used a paint brush and water to create the shading around the images.

Here's another look at the Summer Days (D354) and Surf Boards (F476) stamps before I added them to my card ...


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This looks AMAZING, Ruza! LOVE the fun technique you used--and the colors are so fun and summery! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Wow, Ruza, love this! I feel like I'm smack in the middle of summer! Sigh...can't believe it's almost fall! Great job, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

This is such a fun card, I love your techniques and they're just perfect for a summer surfing card!

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic summer card! Often we go to the National Seashore and someone is out there surfing. Love your coloring and all of your coloring mediums too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...