Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, May 19, 2012



Another Great Impressions Saturday!  

I love Saturdays don't you???  It is a jammie day.... and a sleep in day.... and a catch up on the computer day..... and.......Great Impressions Saturday by SUE!

I just love this little mouse balancing on the flower...quite a stunt don't you think?  Being a former cheerleading coach, I can relate to how hard this would be!

I started with one layer and then just went layer crazy after that. I loved how the pretty papers tied into the colored image.  This image is named Help From Your Friends.  I layered the kitty in the pot for some added dimension.  I love little tabby cats!

There is lots going on at Great Impressions Blog right now.   Great Impressions is sponsoring the Mid Week Throw Down Challenge at Stars and Stripes OWH blog HERE.

Our blog also has a monthly challenge HERE. (and an opportunity to get a one time 25% discount in May).  Anyone can enter the monthly challenge...GI stamps not required but certainly appreciated!

Well, that's it for this Saturday...see you next week!  

Sue Kment

card details:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Stamps: Help From Your Friends  G378, computer generated sentiment using Times New Roman font
Cardstock: Blink of and Eye from My Minds Eye, Riding Hood Red Cardstock from SU!
Ink: Memento Black, Versafine Black
Copics:
C 2,3,4
R 02,08, 20
BG000
E 13,15,17,19
YR 21,24
Misc: Circle punches, twine, corner punch, mega rectangle nesties

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Sue
Good morning I too love Jammie days. I am a ex cheerleader lol so I too know how hard balancing can be . I love the colors and vibrant colors.

Deloris said...

Very cute! Love that image and the wonderful layout and papers you used!

Jenny said...

What a nice way to start my day Sue!! Love your layout, color choices, and that adorable image!

Angela said...

Sweet card, Sue! Great coloring and layering. Jammie days are great! :)

Mary K said...

Love the warmth of your colors and the good feeling it gives you looking at it...what a cheerful surprise for someone. Thank you, Sue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...