Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 28, 2012

Beautiful Bird


Happy Monday everyone. I really hope everyone is having a wonderful extended weekend. I know I know I should be making a card for Memorial day, but I made this one for last week and well my move too a little longer than expected so I didn't get a chance to share it!

 I am so excited about this recent card I made. I must say I love Asian themed cards and projects. I really like cultured themes. I also bought the new Serenity Bo Bunny paper pad and thought these stamps went perfect for my card.

I used the stamps




I also used a new piece of ribbon I got from a ribbon club I participate in. I also used and my largest oval spellbinder oval die to cut the image out and then distressed the edge with black soot DI. The image was colored with copics  of course and I used some Japanese Lacquer embossing powder on the script behind the ribbon.

I really hope you like this I find nice and peaceful. If you can come back tomorrow and check out what Jenny has in store for you!

4 comments :

Deloris said...

Hi from West Virginia. Arrived at our first stop. Really nice.campground. Had to check in and let you know I love your card. It is really peaceful and serene.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is gorgeous! A perfect stamp to compliment the pretty paper!

Jenny said...

You couldn't have picked a more matching DP for your image! I love the Asian feel you achieved Shana!

Angela said...

So pretty, Shanna! Love the coloring...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...