Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Dad's Day



This one is for all the Dads out there.  
My Dad, who is in heaven now, always had a favorite recliner.
There he would contemplate the news, watch Jackie Gleason or a little sports.
What I remember the most is sitting on his lap enjoying a big bowl of buttered popcorn with him.
He taught me to love parmesan cheese on it too.  Honestly, try it...it's the best!
Anyway, this plaid recliner reminds me of him and makes me smile.
I will always treasure and cherish the time spent with him on that chair.


Supplies
Not Shown:  Button from Stash; Sentiment computer generated


InLinkz.com
Enjoy the day!

Hugs,

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't love a comfy recliner! What a perfect sentiment to go with such wonderful memories! Love how the chair pops off the orange paper.

Deloris said...

Very cute card! What a nice story and great memories with your dad.

Angela said...

Love how clean & graphic this card is! We eat popcorn with parm & oregano...love savory flavors for popcorn!

Sue from Oregon said...

There is something about Dad's and their recliner chairs! What wonderful mememories you have...and fun to see you use them for inspiration!

Shanna Shands said...

I love paper piecing and I never do it! I need to try with some of my stamps! Thanks for some inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...