Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 14, 2012

A light in the sky

Happy Monday! I am praying that everyone had a fabulous weekend. Mine was on the other hand full of mommy chores and getting ready to move across the great US. 

So I thought this was a stamp well with a meaning for me. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I used the wonderful stamp called Seaside Lighthouse.




I used some red jute, white crackle paint, copics, and I used Spellbinder Circle Dies to cut the image out. I also used a blue sheet of paper from a Bo Bunny paper pad. I really had fun coloring this stamp and loved using the crackle paint to weather the card.

Hope you enjoyed my card and don't forget to check back tomorrow for Jenny's newest creation.

5 comments :

Deloris said...

Neat card! Love your coloring and the crackle paint is a great touch!

Jenny said...

Shanna, This is wonderful! Would make a great guy card!! I love the paint and your gorgeous coloring!

Angela said...

Love the texture on this card...nice bold colors, too!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh this reminds me of the lighthouse on the Oregon Coast! Love the textures.

~ Jo ~ said...

I just absolutely LOVE this image! The card is beautiful! I'm a true Jersey girl that loves the shore and coast and this card is lovely and makes me miss home!

Hugs,
Jo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...