Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 25, 2012

Just Because I Love the Rose Trio!

Hey, Everyone! Angi here, pitching in for Theresa. She should be back next week with her usual crafty inspiration!

Thank Goodness it's Friday! I'm looking forward to a great weekend...no homework, no uniforms, no school! It's the first weekend of summer for my kiddos and we plan on making the most of this Memorial Day weekend to have fun!


Fun for me, like many of you, is crafting and creating, making cards for friends & family. What do you do  when you're gifting or packaging up those cards? How about a 'bag in a box' purse?


I'm loving the Rose Trio stamp! Can you tell? lol  The Great Impressions Stamps I used on this project:



What do you think? I'm always on the lookout for a pretty or fun presentation for my cards! I'm off to make a few more of these...it's going to be a great day!


4 comments :

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Thank you so much... Royal Hugs
Theresa

Jenny said...

Ok...umm....I thing I have dibbs on this purse - gosh Angi - two of my faves from you right in a row!

Shanna Shands said...

This is a fun bag. I need to get some vellum and play around and make some things!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is pure loveliness! Who wouldn't love to get a little surprise in this delicate creation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...