Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 7, 2012

Three Little Bunnies

Good Monday to everyone. We are already in May and the year is almost halfway over! Isn't that a little crazy.  Don't forget our new challenge started this past Sunday!

Well today I wanted to share a little card I made. I didn't get a chance to use my bunnies during the Easter rush for cards so I am using them now.

I really wanted a soft card and I accomplished that using Great Impressions Stamp #E749 Bunny Backs. I really did not want to do to much because I didn't want to take away form the image. 




I used  and colored if with copics and then used Bundled Sage distress ink for the grass.
I used an older paper pad from Die Cuts With a View and I used a Label 4 spellbinder die.


I finished the card off with some crinkle ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget Jenny will have a wonderful project tomorrow.

4 comments :

Deloris said...

Very cute! Thats one of my favorite Great Impressions stamps. Sure to make the person who receives it smile.

Jenny said...

Love how you framed those hunny bunnies to make them really pop Shanna!

Angela said...

Such a sweet image...so peaceful! Cute card, Shanna!

Sue from Oregon said...

Jen called them hunny bunnies...I was going to say bunny butts LOL...her way is much nicer...super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...