Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pink or Blue? I needed two....




It's Saturday again-Sue here...Time for another Great Impressions card!  Oh wait....two cards today!

I fell in love with this darling little baby mouse stamp when I first saw it! Isn't it just as cute as can be? I was in need of  a baby boy and girl card for a set of twins arriving soon-so here you go!!! I used this  darling Sleepy Time stamp and sweet  sentiment Tiny Yawns. I paper pieced the jammies and then added the image on pop dots and a scalloped nestie to some pretty DP.


 Now-here's the scoop:

If you are interested in joining our 'Anything Goes' Monthly Challenge- click HERE.
(you can win some Great Impressions stamps!)

To visit the Great Impressions website-click HERE.
(lots of fun shopping going on here!)

Thanks for popping in today-hope you enjoyed these little baby creations!

Card details:
--------------------------------
Stamps:
Cardstock: Boy card-Bo Bunny Snowfall Collection and Chocolate Chip; Girl card-My Minds Eye- Dwell and Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Copics:
Baby Mouse  C 1,2,3,4  R 11,20
Boy blankey-E42,43 and BG 70, 72
Girl blankey- G 43, Y 35,38 R  81,83
B0000 and BG000
Misc: White ribbon, Celery Satin Ribbon, misc pearls, Martha Stewart border punches, Rectangle nesties, pop dots

7 comments :

Jenny said...

Awww.....this is the sweetest! I'm sure the new parents will cherish these...love your paper choices and coloring!

Deloris said...

They are adorable! Love your fabulous coloring and layouts!

XxJULESxX said...

oh both gorgeous and very cute!!

Unknown said...

Wow I love them both and the paper piecing is so cute

Patrice said...

Great cards - I love them both!

Angela said...

I love the mouse stamps...they are adorable! I just got another one.

These are sweet cards, Sue!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Just adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...