Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 24, 2014

Duck Feet

     The minute I saw this F531 Duck Feet stamp and it's matching sentiment C437 Hope Your on Your Feet Soon I knew I had to have them.  These two stamps together just quack me up.  (Sorry, well not really, but I just couldn't resist.)

     I did something very unusual for me with this card, I kept it simple.  I wanted to be able to use it for any age or gender.  I will probably make a few more just to have on hand as they are perfect for that friend who's under the weather or maybe your coworker or even someone at church.


     The only real embellishment on this card is some stickles I added to the feet and water.  I also added a couple dewdrops to the corners to look like water.

      Thanks for stopping by for my Friday card.  See you next week.

Mary Anne

2 comments :

Ginger said...

So adorable! I love the image and the saying!

andorastamping.blogspot.com

Mynn xx said...

LOL, this is great, Mary Anne! The deep background colors really make the image pop! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...