Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 3, 2014

Fairy Tale Mushrooms

      Happy Friday, Welcome to the Great Impressions Blog.  Today, I want to share a card using a very fun  stamp,  Lacey Mushrooms F399.  This stamp is so much fun to color and can be colored so many different ways.  Today, I colored it using a pastel palette, but I'm wanting to color it with some traditional red mushroom caps as well.


     For this card, I colored the mushrooms twice and popped the mushroom in the forground as well as the two lady bugs.  I added an extra ladybug I cut out to the bottom of the card just for fun.  I also used a fun border punch with ladybugs to echo the buglets in the image.  All the mushrooms have been covered with sparkling glitter as have the edges of the different layers.  I used some green glitter for the grass and a little pink for the tiny flowers growing around the mushrooms.

     Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you again next Friday, but do not wait that long to take a peek back at the blog.  We have lots of talented card artists waiting to share some wonderful inspiration with you.

Mary Anne

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely darling, Mary Anne!!! LOVE the fun colors--and that image is just so cute! :)

Debbie Adams said...

OMGosh, this is just darling. would definitely like to have this stamp. :D I love the way you colored it, so pretty. This would make a cute baby card.
Deborah :D

Julie Odil said...

What an adorable card! I can see many uses for that stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...