Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Elegant Anniversary

Hi, friends!  Just a quick post today showing an elegant anniversary card made with a beautiful sentiment stamp from the Great Impressions store!  I went for just a pop of color, I hope you like it!

Here's the card~
More details on my personal blog HERE.
Products used: E42 Happy Anniversary.

That's it for me today!  I hope you make sure to join in our monthly challenge--we've got a prize up for grabs!  Just click the challenge link on the sidebar! ;)  HUGS and happy stamping!

2 comments :

Ginger said...

Gorgeous card! I always struggle with Anniversary Cards. This is so adorable! I might have to case it!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your right Mynn it's very elegant and that bow is scrumptious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...