Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 16, 2014

That moose!!!

Hello again, friends!  I've got another Valentine for you this week--made with fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions store!  It's the moose again, friends.  That moose!!!

Here's the card~
More details on my personal blog HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek!  Remember, I'll just be doing one tutorial per month now, so you won't get one next month, but stay tuned for a supply list soon for the next one! :)  HUGS and happy stamping friends!

2 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable, I love this moose!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Have to say, I really like cards made of kraft and kraft and red always look great together. I especially like your glazed hearts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...