Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Great Impressions Inspiration Day with Carolyn

Hey GI peep! It's my turn for giving you some inspiration.

I'm kind of done with enjoying the winter weather and
thought I'd bring a little greenery into the mix.
I absolutely LOVE this stamp. It is called Herbs Rubber Stamp G307.
I love the variety of textures you can create with this and I like how graphic the pots are.
I hope you like my little garden and maybe you are as anxious for Spring as I am.
Carolyn

2 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love how the image and the wood grain go together. It reminds me of an old potting shed, maybe somewhere in France.

Mynn xx said...

It's gorgeous, friend!!! LOVE the light feel of it...makes me long for spring! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...