Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn

Happy January!

Hope you are recovering from the Holidays! Up here in Minnesota we
went from holidays to way below freezing temps. Recover from one
thing then try to recover from the next. The best way to do that is...

Get your Great Impressions Crafty on!

For my first inspiration post of the year I 
choose to create a simple "black & white" card.


The stamp I used is called Queen Ann Lace E807S. I love this stamp
because it is so graphic but it also has a softer quality to the image
with all the "lace" flowers and stems.
I used black pearl paper and white ink. I then added two lavender pearls and
then dotted all the buds with  Liquid Pearls in white and taupe. I also
edged the papers in the white ink for a framed effect.

Thank you for stopping to see my project, don't forget to 
stop back at the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and
join us in our monthly challenge!

You can find also Great Impressions on Facebook!

Stay warm!
Carolyn

4 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow!! So beautiful!! Need to add this to my wish list!

Mynn xx said...

This is STUNNING! I'm glad I got it for next month! ;) HUGS! Mynn xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

Wowsers! This is a stunner. I love the white lacey affect against the black and all those pearls - oh-lala

Elena C said...

Carolyn, I was browsing your blog and just saw this black card with the two corner Queen Ann's Lace flowers with the liquid pearls. That is so BEAUTIFUL!!! You did a wonderful job!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...