Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Folded Paper Valentine Tutorial

Hi, friends!  Happy Thursday!  It's a tutorial week for me at the Great Impressions blog and this week I've got another quick and easy Valentine treat idea!  This one could be made for you child's entire class--it literally takes just seconds to make!

The supplies you'll need for the this tutorial are:
  • D342 Valentine with Hearts
  • 6" x 6" piece of double sided patterned paper
  • Stapler
  • Eyelet setter and eyelet (optional)
  • Ribbon (optional)
  • Other papers and inks to finish your project

Here's the finished product~
More details on my personal blog HERE.

And here is the tutorial:


Just an FYI, if you didn't watch the tutorial yet, I'll only be doing one tutorial per month from here on out.  Having the opportunity to be the DT Coordinator here is a fabulous blessing and one that takes just a bit more time out of my day, so it's a necessity.  But I really want to keep sharing new ideas with you, so I'll be back in a month with another video! :)

That's all for me today!  I'll be back soon for another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store!  Until later, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


4 comments :

Migdalia said...

A Super cute treat!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sparkly Engineer said...

Yes! You have saved the day. I was trying to think what I wanted to do for this year's school valentines and this is it. It's so quick, easy and CUTE! Great tutorial. Thank you

jonim52 said...

This is a fabulous video. Love the idea. I will definitely have to try this!

Debbie Adams said...

This is a cute idea. But what are the measurements? Would like to make these for my daughters.
Thank you
Deborah
Can you please email the measurements stampndeb00@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...