Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 10, 2014

Tea Garden

     Today I'm bringing you a card that I really am happy with.  I learned a new technique for crating paper flowers and added them to this card.  I think they really enhance F389 Elegant Teacups.  I have to admit that this is one of my all time favorite stamps.

      I stamped F389 Elegant Teacups with a lighter colored ink this time.  I think that the dark brown is just a little softer than black and that really gives these tea cups that vintage feel. I have also only lightly colored the image bringing the color in from the sides of the teacups and letting it fade out to the cream paper behind.


Now I'm off for a nice cuppa while I plan next weeks card.  See you next Friday.

Mary Anne

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Mary Anne, this is AMAZING!!!!! LOVE the soft colors you used and the perfect embellishments. Just stunning! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutley BEAUTIFUl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...