Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn

Happy Frigid Tuesday! Minnesota feels like a deep freeze, the state cancelled school Monday and I've been busy in my cozy studio having fun.

Today I have a little stamp to share with you!
This stamp is called Hummingbird c383 and can be found here.
I've never been a fan of small stamps. I love hummingbirds and decided to
try this one stamp out. I used embossing powder on a craft paper background. I tried white and the image just got lost. A darker background really helps the pastel colors pop. I can now say that lots of fun can be had with smaller stamps!
Thanks for stopping by, join in on our current challenge and shows us your creativity.

Carolyn

4 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun card design! Beautiful

Mynn xx said...

This is SO pretty, Carolyn! LOVE this creative idea! :) Mynn xx

Ginger said...

Beautiful card!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love this card. I love how you used the hummingbird stamp almost like a button with the different fibers. This is totally kewl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...