Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Country Scene


Hello there! Leah with you today I have a fun little scene card to share with you using a fabulous image from the Great Impressions store called Country Setting (G344). I just love this sweet scene and colored it using Copic markers.


For my background panel I covered the whole thing using the fun Chicken Wire (E96) image. My sentiment is called Roots of Hope (C298). Some twine, stitching and a bit of punched border finish off this peaceful card. I hope you like it!


Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!






3 comments :

Katy said...

Love this! You did a beautiful job coloring too! :)

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Leah! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Stunning coloring! Love your card!! So beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...