Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Fun with Halloween Greetings

Hello Everybody!

Katy here, and I enjoy making Halloween cards.  This spooky house is super fun to create with.  This cool haunted house and other very cool spooky stamps can be found at the Great Impressions Online Store!


For the focal stamp I used F561 Haunted House and the greeting is A134 Halloween Greetings.  I used a die cut for the 31 and used gems around the house.  Under the house I cut strips of paper that after I embossed it, I sandpapered it to reveal the orange core underneath.

Are you in the Halloween spirit yet?  If you are making Halloween cards, be sure to link up to our Halloween Challenge.  For more inspiration check out our Facebook Page and our Pinterest Boards!  Happy Spooking! :) 



2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this spooky card, Katy! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun design! Love the bling around the image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...