Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Autumnal Flowers


Hello stamping friends! Leah joining you today! I don't know about you but I can hardly believe we are into the month of September. I have to admit fall is not my favorite season but I can deal with it a lot better when flowers are involved :) So I pulled out a pretty floral stamp and chose some autumn colors to ring in the season.

My flower image is called Watercolor Flowers (H255) and to color them that's just what I did using my Tombow markers. After they were colored and dry I fussy cut them and layered them together. For my sentiment I used the Tags (G483) set and to add a bit of interest and not totally let go of summer added some Flitting Butterflies (A32).

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!




4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Very pretty, Leah! Mynn xx

jonim52 said...

Lovely card. Love your design and pretty colors.

Leeann said...

Wow, those colors are striking. A gorgeous card!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful!! Love all the added flitting butterflies!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...