Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Fun with a Little Witches' Brew!

Hello Everybody!

Katy here, and I am excited that Halloween is coming up!

Today I am using one of my favorite Halloween stamps of all time!  It is G433 Witches Brew from the Great Impressions Online Store.  I love that it is a silhouette (which is trendy right now).




I used a border punch for the web border.  The sentiment is B217 Have Some Brew.  I stamped it on the colored cardstock in black ink.  Then I cut out each word and outlined each square so that the words would stand out better against the background.

Right now our challenge is going on-so be sure to check it out and upload your card!  We would love to see it! :)


For  more inspiration check out our Facebook page and our Pinterest Boards! :)


2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Super fun and spooky, Joni! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun and spooky, love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...