Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

You've Been Booed


I absolutely love making Halloween cards. 
This card was no exception. 
I stamped the Great Impressions G379 Spider Web with black craft ink and then heat embossed with a black sparkly embossing powder. 
I added a punched out spider and covered him with Wink of Stella black glitter.
 I stamped the B236 Booed Sentiment and also heat embossed that as well.
 I created the background with distress inks and a sponge dauber.
Our challenge this month is to Get Your Spook On! 
Check out our challenge here.

3 comments :

Katy said...

Love this! Very pretty background! :)

Mynn xx said...

More awesome sponging, Joni! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVE the fun background you created!! Pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...