Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Dandelions

I hope you are having a good day! Leah here and I have a card to share with you today that I really enjoyed making. I started with a piece of watercolor paper and then did a watercolor wash using a couple colors of orange, yellow and blue. Blending those of course gives you green :)


After my background was done and dry I stamped the lovely Seeded Dandelions (G298) along with the Blowing Seeds (A118). I did a split panel so that I could stamp a few more of the blowing seeds to create a feel of movement. I decided to leave off a sentiment as I think the images do the talking. What do you think? 

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!




3 comments :

New Creations said...

Gorgeous watercolored BG with Dandelion stamp!!! And love how you stamped at the edge also, wonderful LO!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous card.
Gr Karin

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this, Leah! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...