Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Fun-Is it Autumn?

Hello Everybody!

Katy here, and I am excited to show you this sweet autumn hello card using Great Impressions Stamps from their online store.

It isn't autumn where I live yet, but I thought for a moment some cooler temperatures would be nice! ;)



I used Great Impressions stamps G487 Homes and B151 A Little Hello.

I used gold embossing powder for the Homes and the sentiment.  There is something about using gold versus black.  I colored the stamp with craft markers.  For the edges I used some rust like embossing powder.  To finish this card I used a leaf gem.

For more inspiration check us out on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest .  Let's get ready for fall! :)



1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the autumn colors, Katy! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...