Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Watercolored Giraffe



Hello! Leah here with you today. I hope you are having a great day so far. Today I have a sweet baby card to share with you that I watercolored. I think this Rocking Giraffe (G396) image from Great Impressions Stamps is just the cutest! What do you think?


I stamped the Twirly Background Sm.(E845) on the base panel of my card and then added some layers and the die cut word, "baby".  A few buttons and twine finish it. 

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Darling, Leah! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...