Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday with Joni



 Die Versions + Great Impressions designers' have had a blog hop this week! Our theme for this hop is "Tis the Season" so get ready to see some beautiful holiday creations!
My  card features the adorable H247 Decorating Snowman from Great Impressions. I colored the image with copics. I also added Wink of Stella for the tree and the lights. I paired him with Let It Snow Sweet Spots  from Die Versions. I tried my hand at in laid die cutting.
 Love the results!





Thanks for stopping by today!  
Grab all the goodies used from the Great Impressions 
and Die Versions stores!




2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is great, Joni! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Cute, I just love this image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...