Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Get Well Birds

Hi, friends!  I'm back today with another card using some of the NEWEST stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  This one is another "get well" card that uses our stamp of the month and a fun texture stamp from the newest release.  Come and see!

Here's my card~

Great Impressions products used:

I don't know how easily this card could be mailed because of the flowers, but it would be perfect for taking to a friend who is under the weather!  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and added just a touch of glitter to the flowers and the bird...breath?  I don't know what to call that! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

1 comment :

Patti J said...

Mynn, that's adorable! Sorry I've been MIA....DS got married, then DD and DGD came from Germany to visit! Hope you're well :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...