Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Challenge #1~Something Handmade

Good morning everyone! I am so excited to be here this morning telling you about our new challenges! Now that the store is officially open we have decided to start doing monthly challenges. As the amount of participants increases we will also increas how often we do challenges but for right now the challenges will be a month long!

So welcome to Challenge #1
Before we get to what the challenge is there are a few things I want to go over with you for "rules" which you can always find on the right hand sidebar at any time!
~You can enter any project you wish to add and it does NOT have to be a Great Impressions image BUTTTTT....if you do use a Great Impressions image you will get entered into the random drawing 2 times! So keep that in mind!!
~You can enter up to 3 projects per month (per challenge)
~No backlinking...only current projects please
~Be sure to add you link only the link with your project, not your entire blog
~And please be sure to add a link to our challenge blog on your blog when entering the challenge

Super easy rules to follow right?!!!!

There will be a prize and a Top 3 each month and I am working on badges for you to display on your blog so make sure you check back at the beginning of each month to see if you have won or have been awarded a Top 3 spot (and of course to play along in the next challenge)

Okay...so let's get started:
CHALLENGE #1
Something Handmade
~Fairly easy....just add something to your project that is handmade. Now...the girls on the DT took my handmade to heart and I think they thought I meant they needed to make "something" so they went above and beyond for this challenge but from all of you...I just need to see something handmade on your project or you can make "some" "thing" if you want...it's up to you!

Here is the work of the DT:

Angi:
She made this stunning sachet




Shanna:
Mad an adorable box with some yummy goodies inside




Theresa:
Love this sign with all those beautiful embellishments



Deloris:
OMG....this is a stunnnnnning teapot!



Jenny:
Yes...this is a sewing machine!! Amazing right?!!!
Before

After




April:
I did a handmade flower on my card that I just learned to do.





7 comments :

Jenny said...

Wow! and Wow again! I'm so proud to be a part of this amazing DT! By the way Deloris...if your teapot does not go with your decor...it would look fabulous in my kitchen :)

Dawnll said...

Ladies you have all outdone yourself! Beautiful projects

I will be back to play along, love this easy one for sure.

Anonymous said...

Jenny's sewing machine is stunning. It is so beautiful. I can't believe the before and after! What an amazing talent!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Now how are us lowly bloggers suppose to top this? Great designs all. The sewing machine is my fav!

Deloris said...

These are all fabulous projects!

Great job everyone!

Angela said...

I agree - fabulous projects & amazing Design Team! I can't wait to see what other readers will come up with!

Who doesn't love a little homemade card or goodies?!

Good Luck, Everyone!

~ Kendra ~ said...

WOW!! What some beautiful work for the DT! Amazing job ladies!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...